Plugins development tutorial¶
This tutorial explains how to develop new plugins for PLASMA Lab (algorithm, checker or simulator). The sources of this tutorial can be downloaded below:
- sources.zip are the sources of the new plugins.
- myalgorithm.jar is the new algorithm plugin produced by the tutorial.
- mysimulator.jar is the simulator plugin produced by the tutorial.
- mychecker.jar is the checker plugin produced by the tutorial.
- testmysim.plasma is a PLASMA project to test the new plugins.
The tutorial projects require the fr.inria.plasmalab.algorithm and fr.inria.plasmalab.workflow libraries of Plasma Lab, as well as the jspf.core library for defining plugins, and the slf4j-api library for logging.
The outline of this section if the following: